cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using PA to replace current automation product

Hi all! The company I'm working for currently uses VisualCron to automate a variety of tasks. A lot of it is accessing SQL databases across the network, and sending the data via FTP offsite. I'm a tech apprentice there, and have been tasked with finding a replacement for VisualCron. The company is already in the MS environment, using both Azure Cloud and Office 365. I've already used Power Automate to take care of several tasks, but I wanted to throw my research time into finding out if PA can replace VC, and if it makes sense to use as a solution, or if I should look at another tool. 

Looking at the resources available in PA, it seems like it can cover all of the bases, but I'm having trouble putting together the pieces within the MS environment. Thanks for any help!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (74,847)