I'm troubleshooting a custom connector that fails randomly with 404 Resource Not Found errors. When I test it, it works flawlessly, but in actual Flows it fails randomly with no pattern that I've yet been able to discern.
What I really need at this point is to be able to see the exact URI that Flow used to make the API call. Looking through Run History gives me the response, but I can't see the URI that was used to send the request.
When testing of course, you can see the request URI. But it never seems to throw an error in test mode.
Does Flow have more in-depth logs anywhere? How can I check that Flow is using the correct request URL?
Hi @Jronash ,
Could you please share a screenhsot of the run history when the flow is run failed?
Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Haven't received an error like this since 8/28/2019, so I'm hoping that the issue has been resolved. I'll run some more tests when I have a chance to see if I can trigger it again, but for now I'm assuming that it has been fixed.
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.