cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

View Flow logs?

I'm troubleshooting a custom connector that fails randomly with 404 Resource Not Found errors.  When I test it, it works flawlessly, but in actual Flows it fails randomly with no pattern that I've yet been able to discern.

What I really need at this point is to be able to see the exact URI that Flow used to make the API call.  Looking through Run History gives me the response, but I can't see the URI that was used to send the request.

When testing of course, you can see the request URI.  But it never seems to throw an error in test mode.

Does Flow have more in-depth logs anywhere?  How can I check that Flow is using the correct request URL?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jronash ,

Could you please share a screenhsot of the run history when the flow is run failed?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It's quite a large flow, but here is the part that is failing.  If you need more information, let me know.

Thanks,

Capture.PNG

Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Haven't received an error like this since 8/28/2019, so I'm hoping that the issue has been resolved.  I'll run some more tests when I have a chance to see if I can trigger it again, but for now I'm assuming that it has been fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (77,139)