cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jronash
Level: Powered On

View Flow logs?

I'm troubleshooting a custom connector that fails randomly with 404 Resource Not Found errors.  When I test it, it works flawlessly, but in actual Flows it fails randomly with no pattern that I've yet been able to discern.

What I really need at this point is to be able to see the exact URI that Flow used to make the API call.  Looking through Run History gives me the response, but I can't see the URI that was used to send the request.

When testing of course, you can see the request URI.  But it never seems to throw an error in test mode.

Does Flow have more in-depth logs anywhere?  How can I check that Flow is using the correct request URL?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: View Flow logs?

Hi @Jronash ,

Could you please share a screenhsot of the run history when the flow is run failed?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Jronash

It's quite a large flow, but here is the part that is failing.  If you need more information, let me know.

Thanks,

Capture.PNG

Jronash

Haven't received an error like this since 8/28/2019, so I'm hoping that the issue has been resolved.  I'll run some more tests when I have a chance to see if I can trigger it again, but for now I'm assuming that it has been fixed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 98 members 4,881 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: