cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CW
Level: Powered On

Was a Working Flow

Ya same as this community post (which BTW is not solved!!) https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Bad-gateway-error-on-a-flow-that-was-working/m-p/...

Dang!!! Does anything Microsoft work or last?????????????????????????????

No matter what I use, same issue flow, powerapps, access sharepoint blah blah blah. Something that once worked either doesnt work with a simple reconnection (no that one has to be as unintuitive as how to build a rocket to the moon), or it works as long as its a tuesday with a full moon otherwise you need at least two days research just to do a simple task that with any other company's software would be inutive and built-in.

I had a flow that worked then didnt because I changed my OneDrive password. Ooooooookkkkkkk so give me a dialogue to fix. Ok, fixed, still doesnt work. What??? The error says bad gateway etc. etc. But I jus changed it. Ohhhhhhh I know, Flow isnt really connected to my connections? Yes? No? Well that's how it appears because the list of connection for my flow is still wrong even though I fixed it THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therefore standard MS workaround/hack; delete and start from scratch. Wooooowwwwww

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Was a Working Flow

Hi @CW ,

Do you mean your flow would fail if your OneDrive password has been changed?

Please refer to link below to update the connection or create a new connection if your password has been changed.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/add-manage-connections

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

CW

Yes Alice.

Yes I tried SEVERAL TIMES, to update the password. I updated, left, came back and still the flow was not showing the updated connection (I'm not surprised though).

I even edited the flow, saved, left, came back, tried a test still no proper connection and the edited and saved step was still showing incorrect parameters.

Each attempt at updating the connection also ended up in another one of those MS rabbit hole loops taking you away from where you were with no feedback as to WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!!

So, what, editing, saving, updating doesn't really work, the buttons are just there to look functional??
Highlighted
CW

The only way to make it work was to delete the flow and recreate it.

Guess what my stance on that might be.
CW

Soooooooo anyways

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,090)