cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Peguesm

When a Respone is submitted

Hi,

I am creating a flow using the When a response is submitted connection, when I select a Form ID I show 3 forms with the same name but there is only one when I look at my available forms.  Is this normal behavior?  I ask because I am getting strange behavior from the flow.  For example it sends emails that are not part of the flow.  The email received is part of a flow I abandoned and deleted so its strange to see it still being sent.   

10-1-2020 11-02-15 AM.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@Peguesm if you have previously deleted a form it will still appear in the flow dropdown until you clear it out of the Forms recycle bin. For some reason this action looks at both live and deleted forms. Go to the trash can icon in the bottom right of your screen of forms and then delete all the items in the recycle bin. After you do that you will then only see the live form in the dropdown.

recycleBin.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jcook
Super User
Super User

Hello @Peguesm 

Try inputting the form ID as a custom value.

Go to the form and get the FormID by looking into the URL. For example:

Jcook_0-1601569499366.png

Select Enter custom value when selecting a form in Power Automate

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

RobElliott
Super User
Super User

@Peguesm if you have previously deleted a form it will still appear in the flow dropdown until you clear it out of the Forms recycle bin. For some reason this action looks at both live and deleted forms. Go to the trash can icon in the bottom right of your screen of forms and then delete all the items in the recycle bin. After you do that you will then only see the live form in the dropdown.

recycleBin.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Thank you but adding the form ID as a custom value didn't work.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,782)