cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

When an event is added, updated or deleted connector return wrong action type

Hi

I am using "When an event is added, updated or deleted connector " in which we have 3 action types 

• Added
  • Updated
  • Deleted

Whenever i create a new event, action type should have "Added" as the output, but its giving me "Updated" as the output.

also the "DateTimeCreated" and "DateTimeModified" have a diffenrence of a few second (PFA image).

This is causing the flows which are in prod to fail.

Is anyone else having same prblm? Please suggest some ideas to get the correct output.

mismatch.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abd3127,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow and the run hisory of your flow?

I have made a test on my side, as you said, the "DateTimeCreated" and "DateTimeModified" have a diffenrence of a few second.

However, the action type would always be added when an event is added.

The screenshot of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @abd3127,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow and the run hisory of your flow?

I have made a test on my side, as you said, the "DateTimeCreated" and "DateTimeModified" have a diffenrence of a few second.

However, the action type would always be added when an event is added.

The screenshot of my flow as below:

Capture.PNG

The flow would run successfully as below:

Capture.PNG

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I have same issue on outlook365.

I created event on calendar but flow get event type "updated"

I used "When an event is added. updated or deleted(V2)"

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue.

{
"ActionType": "updated",
"subject": "drive",
"start": "2019-10-01T18:30:00.0000000",
"end": "2019-10-01T19:00:00.0000000",
"body": "<html>\r\n<head>\r\n<meta http-equiv=\"Content-Type\" content=\"text/html; charset=utf-8\">\r\n<meta content=\"text/html; charset=us-ascii\">\r\n<meta name=\"ProgId\" content=\"Word.Document\">\r\n<meta name=\"Generator\" content=\"Microsoft Word 15\">\r\n<meta name=\"Originator\" content=\"Microsoft Word 15\">\r\n<style>\r\n<!--\r\n@font-face\r\n\t{font-family:\"Cambria Math\"}\r\n@font-face\r\n\t{font-family:Calibri}\r\np.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal\r\n\t{margin:0in;\r\n\tmargin-bottom:.0001pt;\r\n\tfont-size:11.0pt;\r\n\tfont-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif}\r\na:link, span.MsoHyperlink\r\n\t{color:#0563C1;\r\n\ttext-decoration:underline}\r\na:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed\r\n\t{color:#954F72;\r\n\ttext-decoration:underline}\r\nspan.EmailStyle17\r\n\t{font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif;\r\n\tcolor:windowtext}\r\n.MsoChpDefault\r\n\t{font-family:\"Calibri\",sans-serif}\r\n@page WordSection1\r\n\t{margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}\r\ndiv.WordSection1\r\n\t{}\r\n-->\r\n</style>\r\n</head>\r\n<body lang=\"EN-US\" link=\"#0563C1\" vlink=\"#954F72\" style=\"\">\r\n<div class=\"WordSection1\">\r\n<p class=\"MsoNormal\">&nbsp;</p>\r\n</div>\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n",
"isHtml": true,
"responseType": "none",
"responseTime": "0001-01-01T00:00:00+00:00",
"id": "AAMkAGQwOTIwMmVkLTA2NjktNDg3MC1iMjVlLTc3NThjOTQzNTAxYgBGAAAAAABcupZw0VY8QpXN58wvzDlTBwCJOOUTCNWKTomWN2kKjaSWAAAAAAENAACJOOUTCNWKTomWN2kKjaSWAAMAbf16AAA=",
"createdDateTime": "2019-10-01T15:28:36.4546245+00:00",
"lastModifiedDateTime": "2019-10-01T15:28:37.50901+00:00",

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (7,628)