cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
randywade
Level: Powered On

Re: Your license(s) doesn’t support use of gateways. To use this feature, start a trial.

Finally got the issue resolved. This was their explanation for the root cause of the problem:

"Glad that the issue is resolved and the root cause appeared to be with whitelisting the route in Flow plans and was applied to GatewayClusters instead of Gateways.

Since the updates were pushed to all this wasn’t supported hence, the Product Group have reverted the changes and applied to the right gateway and issue is resolved.

We have few other customers who have expressed the similar cases and we have the confirmation that it is no longer persisting."

Highlighted
Raze

Re: Your license(s) doesn’t support use of gateways. To use this feature, start a trial.

Yes, sorry for not replying sooner.  This was fixed for me yesterday morning, at least that is when I tried it and it worked.  Later in the day, Microsoft called me back and said that it was something they did during the release of the licensing changes in October that broke it and it was broken for many customers.  They didn't give me any more detail than that.  I'm just glad it's fixed.  I figured it was a bug related to the licensing changes.

frano72

Awesome guys - thanks for chasing this down !

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,419)