cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Your license(s) doesn’t support use of gateways. To use this feature, start a trial.

I created a flow over a month ago with a File System connection to an on premises gateway.  My accounts is setup with a Flow Plan 1 license and this setup worked without issue.  I did not touch the flow in over a month.  I went to make changes and now it will not allow me to edit any connections with gateways in flow, it gives me this message: Your license(s) doesn’t support use of gateways. To use this feature, start a trial.

I am completely baffled.  Flow Plan 1 should allow this and it worked before.

22 REPLIES 22

Finally got the issue resolved. This was their explanation for the root cause of the problem:

"Glad that the issue is resolved and the root cause appeared to be with whitelisting the route in Flow plans and was applied to GatewayClusters instead of Gateways.

Since the updates were pushed to all this wasn’t supported hence, the Product Group have reverted the changes and applied to the right gateway and issue is resolved.

We have few other customers who have expressed the similar cases and we have the confirmation that it is no longer persisting."

Yes, sorry for not replying sooner.  This was fixed for me yesterday morning, at least that is when I tried it and it worked.  Later in the day, Microsoft called me back and said that it was something they did during the release of the licensing changes in October that broke it and it was broken for many customers.  They didn't give me any more detail than that.  I'm just glad it's fixed.  I figured it was a bug related to the licensing changes.

Awesome guys - thanks for chasing this down !

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,101)