cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paraxion
Level: Powered On

ZenDesk connector seems to connect to MS's instance

Hi all,

When I try to use the Zendesk flow connector, it comes up in spanish, and checking the URL, seems to connect to Microsoft's instance, not my own.  Obviously - I don't have authentication there.

If I change the URL to refer to our own Zendesk instance, it asks for authentication correctly, but doesn't result in a new connector being created.

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: ZenDesk connector seems to connect to MS's instance

Hi paraxion,

Have you created a connection to Zendesk connector?

What’s the language setting for your browser?

If you haven’t created a connection for Zendesk, you will be asked to sign in with your own credentials when the first time you are trying to use this connector.

I tried to create a connection to Zendesk on my side, the first step, I entered my Company name, then entered the credentials, then the connection would be created properly.

Could you please try it again to see if you will create the connection successfully?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
paraxion

Hi Mabel,

I haven't created a connection, that's what I'm trying to do.  Language setting for my browser is en-AU.

It's asking me to sign in with credentials, but the page that's being displayed - as per my original message - isn't my organization's.  It's Microsoft's, and it's in Spanish.  If I use the Chrome console to redirect the page, I can get the correct page to show, but the authentication passthrough doesn't happen:

Untitled-1.png

I've also tested in Internet Explorer and Firefox to rule out browsers/extensions.

-m

mikem
Level: Power Up

I too am suffering from failure to setup connector to Zendesk.  On occassion I recieve the spanish login, and mostly I receive a timeout when attempting to enter my credentials in the sign in prompt that appears.

I have Office 365 authentication enabled.  I have tried both authenticating connector using Office 365 credentials and Zendesk login.

On retry to connect , after timeout failure, the connection appears to verify.

If I try to create a flow using the apparent verified connector, during the flow creation, a large error message appears with text including check permissions, invalid mashup and other text.

Highlighted
mikem
Level: Power Up

I also have mspartner IUR rights licenses, trial license of Flow Plan 2 and Dynamics 365 as part of IUR license for FLow.  All up, I probably have a serious mashup of licenses of Flow.  Would this be causing the issue, and if so, how do I configure my licenses, and which one will work as a premium connector license?

Having just tried again, using Edge on Windows 10 build 1703, I have the spanish login (Inprivate Browsing session).  THis is if I go straight to Connection under flow.microsoft.com and choose to Add zendesk.

So I try to create a blank flow and I get the sign in to Zendesk dialog, option to sign in with Microsoft or Zendesk.  WIthin 5 seconds (less) the flow Action object returns a (x You closed the sign-in window before completing sign on) message......

Well I have done no such thing.  The sign in window is still open, and Ive not had the chance to enter any credentials.  Some sort of post back happening here?  (Still in in private session).  BTW, i do have my Work Account credentials linked to Windows 10.

paraxion

I submitted this to MS support about the time I created this post, and I did actually get a response from them:

"HI Matt,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We had another report of the authentication with the Zendesk connector yesterday and submitted a ticket to the Product Group. I added your information to the ticket."

So it seems like something they know about.  Hopefully we'll see a resolution soon.

-m

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Tracking sharepoint folders including subfolders

Hi @MattDendle1,

Would you please share your OpenAPI here so that we could check if there is anything wrong?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Tracking sharepoint folders including subfolders

Hi @MattDendle1,

Would you please share your OpenAPI here so that we could check if there is anything wrong?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,801)