cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ygygold
Regular Visitor

Zendesk - Using Tags

Hi, 

I'm trying to build a simple flow, when I create a ticket in Zendesk with a specific tag, flow should add a row to a excel table. 

Issue is that it doesn't seem like Flow is getting the tags on the tickets. It seems all it's getting is [list]. 

8 REPLIES 8
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ygygold ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share the full output from the "When an item is created" of Zendesk connector?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ygygold
Regular Visitor

has anyone used tags sucsessfully? 

@v-alzhan-msft wrote:

Hi @ygygold ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share the full output from the "When an item is created" of Zendesk connector?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

akaretas
Frequent Visitor

I'm seeing Tags as a string with the value of "|List|". So yeah completely unusable.

@akaretas Did you figure out how to do it with HTTP? 

See here OLD THREAD

akaretas
Frequent Visitor

yes but I don't like it. extra steps. but fine for now.

@akaretas Could you send a screenshot? I'm struggling with it. 

akaretas
Frequent Visitor

Here I was just testing with a hardcoded uri, but you could easily use the link object. then the json parser action takes the body. you can use the handy payload to schema generator. One thing I had to do was some places complained about unexpected value. Something about it being null when it thought it was going to be a string so I just added

"type": [
"string",
"null"
]
where it yelled at me 🙂

flow.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (83,682)