cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rimbakasimba
Level: Powered On

azure blob to overdrive

We have a flow which copies files from a OneDrive (personal or business) to Azure blob. However, since the blob is exposed to outer world via a web app, users will be uploading to Blob which needs synching back to the OneDrive. Currently there's no connector which supports such functionality (or maybe not able to find some).

Let me know if any other way to achieve this sort of synchronization is available.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: azure blob to overdrive

Hi @rimbakasimba,

Azure Blob storage is available and it has the trigger When a blob is added or modified. If you want to sync the files from Azure Blob back to OneDrive, please try to use this trigger then the OneDrive action Create file.

Please check this doc on Azure Blob Storage for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/azureblob/

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
rimbakasimba
Level: Powered On

Re: azure blob to overdrive

Hi @v-yamao-msft

I tried this yesterday with the trigger "when a blob is added or modified (properties only)", this is the only available trigger I am getting under Azure Blob. 

When I set the action as "One Drive -> Create a file", all I am offered is a notification of the file being created with no way to save the "File Content". See the attached screenshot.

Let me know appropriate action/trigger to chose or any configuration required.

If Flow is not the correct way, I can go with any combinations of technologies ranging from Function Apps, Web Jobs, Logic Apps etc or maybe even a custom connector/action. Let me know the appropriate way and some info on how to proceed with links to APIs

Thanks

-Nitin

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,233)