cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

gateway record not found something went wrong

I setup a gateway and connected to it a couple days ago successfully in PowerApps, but this app does not seem to have been saved

Since then I have created a new app but am seeing the following error when trying to list the items from a table in the database:

"The specified records was not found. Server response [dbo][tableName] failed: something went wrong"

PowerApps can see the Connection, and can see all the tables in the connection, but it just can't seem to find any records in any of the tables.

I have tried a number of other tables in the database

I have tried recreating the App

I have tried recreating the Gateway and connection

I am able to see records if I setup a PowerApp Entity to the same gateway configuration

The same connection created for PowerApps above, works perfectly fine in Power Automate in a small test I created

I have seen PowerApps may not like a key made of multiple columns, but I believe this table's key is single int column

Running out of things to try, if anyone has any ideas

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

After registering the issue (and lots of log sending!) with Microsoft they have contacted me to confirm that the SQL Server connector was the issue and "deployment is now completed for all regions and SQL connectivity issue is resolved."

I tested and can confirm that this bug appears to be fixed in the new authoring version 3.20085.19

Highlighted

Nice one @JeffSmith

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,350)