cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
billblais
Level: Powered On

"Failed to fetch" errors on all flows

I have a number of flows. All have been running fine until today. I am now getting 'Failed to fetch' errors for all of them. All my connections show as invalid in a given flow, but look fine in the main Connections view. I have tried creating new flows, re-establishing connections, using new connections -- all to no avail. I've looked in the posts here and found a few references to this, but no actual answers or solutions other than 'it started working again' or no resolution at all.

Is this happening to anyone else?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: "Failed to fetch" errors on all flows

Hi @ billblais,

Are you still having this issue now?

There is post with the same issue as you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Failed-to-Fetch-GetTable-error/m-p/63762...

As @ aporochine01 said, this maybe a temporary error, please try again to see if the issue still exists 

Regards,
Alice Zhang

billblais
Level: Powered On

Re: "Failed to fetch" errors on all flows

Alice,

Yes, it was a temporary problem. It took about 6 hours to go away, however, and for no clear reason. On the up-side, my time- and action-specific flows during that time frame were apparently still 'aware' and therefore kicked off/caught up when the issue went away, but that was well into the evening, causing an obviously unexpected experience for those working with those flows.

What is the cause of this issue? 'Wait and try again later to see if it goes away' is definitely not a solution. Given that there are at least a few reports of this issue, there should be at least something in the way of actual explanation of what's causing this and how it is being addressed. Flow is an impressively powerful tool that we want to build business workflows around, but if it can't provide dependable reliability, that critically undermines the tools usefulness.

To be clear, I am not trying to shoot the messenger, but this is a major uncertainty.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,886)