Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

"Network Error" in Google Drive 'List Files In Folder' Connector

Hi

I'm getting a "Network Error" in my free flow account (that's way below the limit of flows run) that is connected to a Google Suite account which is trying to simply list files in a Google Drive folder. No other error is given.

Network Error.jpg

The only connector action being run is to list the files in a google drive folder defined by the folder id.

This is a cloud to cloud connection, and I believe that the below indicates I've tried it from every angle. It shouldn't be a Network error, if it's anything ... so I'm a bit confused, what's going on?

Further information

• The connection that it uses worked 3 days ago.
  • I've checked 'Review connections and actions' and it's fine:
    Network Error 2.jpg
  • I've created a new connection for the connector. Still doesn't work, "Network error."
  • I have imported it into a paid account where it does not get the Network error at all where. It works.
  • I have recreated the function in a separate free account with a different Google Suite account. It works.
  • I have tried creating a flow with another Google Drive action (Create file) on this account. Doesn't work, "Network error."
  • I've made a new flow to try the same thing with either connection. Still doesn't work, "Network error."
  • I've searched these forums for "Network error" and nothing useful popped up.
  • I'm about to test this from another PC, in case this is some, weird, cookies issue. Will edit with results.
  • I have no script blocking running.
  • Using the latest version of Edge DEV.

What's going on here, has anyone experienced something like this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: "Network Error" in Google Drive 'List Files In Folder' Connector

Hi @eliotcole ,

I just created a connection and a flow and ran with no problem, also using a trial license. Can you retry the operation, perhaps was an intermittent issue?

If you do still have the issue try to check the network trace and see if there is anything blocking it. Also try to create a new folder and upload a test file inside, see if the same issue happens with the new folder.

Let us know the outcome.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Re: "Network Error" in Google Drive 'List Files In Folder' Connector

Hi, @danielbazetto , whilst I'm happy that you're able to do this without issue, it's still a problem for me.

This is now on a different computer than the one before.

This cannot be a network trace issue, because (as I mentioned, I believe) this is a cloud to cloud operation occurring from a cloud application (that we're discussing within the forums of which), from multiple browsers that have successfully managed connecting to the same source literally seconds before or after this fails to work.

There is no reason for network connectivity to be an issue here.

I also get a "Failed to Fetch" when I tried to create a "Send email" action using Gmail.

It's also giving me some strange errors with my Cognito forms connector if that's related.

Oh, and in case it was a thought process ... when trying to contact support it directs said account to this forum, because it is clearly not a paid account.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,097)