cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

"When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" Flow Error

I've been testing various flows using this template, and a strange error is happening now. When I add the mailbox to the flow, and try to select the folder, I get the following error:

Error executing the api '/OnFilePickerOpen'

Photo attached. 

I'm new to flow, so no idea how to troubleshoot this. It was working fine when I used it last week. Also, any mailbox I try to use results in this error. 2019-06-19_1022.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: "When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox" Flow Error

It looks like the semicolon after the mailbox name was the cause of the problem.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jscrog ,

Yes, when using When a new email arrives in a shared mailbox as a trigger, we need to pay attention to the following two points:

1. Remove the semicolon after Mailbox Address.
  2. The account used to configure the connection for this trigger is a member of this Shared mailbox.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

I'm having the same issue, I have removed the semicolon and I still cannot view the folders. The flow does not work either.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (7,104)