cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwags8
Advocate I
Advocate I

'shared_onedriveforbusiness' doesn't exist

Trying to make create a onedrive file so that I can convert my sharepoint attachments (jpg) to PDFs using the onedrive converter, however, I keep getting error messages that read "'shared_onedriveforbusiness' doesn't exist" and I don't understand how to fix it.

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cwags8,

Could you share a screenshot of your flow? How is it created?

It seems that there is something wrong with the OneDrive for Business folder you specified. Please make sure the folder you specified do exist.

I have made a flow to convert a document to PDF, which works properly. Please check the following image for a reference.

1.PNG

Besides, I am afraid that converting a .jpg to .pdf is not supported. It returned the error “Not Acceptable” when I tried to convert a .jpg to .pdf.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

flow fail_create file onedrive.pngThanks for the reply, Mabel. Here's a picture of the error I keep getting. I've tried a few different folders on Onedrive (to be honest, we don't use it very often, I use Sharepoint more frequently) but I can't get my flow to put my file into Onedrive at all. The file is from my flow button, so obviously, my phone will create an image file. I just want to be able to turn that into a PDF so I can email it as a PDF. It shares the image perfectly fine to Sharepoint as a jpg, which I don't mind, but I want to be able to send an email with it as a pdf. So close yet so far!

GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello, @v-yamao-msft!

Thank you for posting a reply to a topic on the Microsoft Flow Community! It appears that the users who you have been engaging in this thread with are now awaiting your reply! Please follow-up on this thread ASAP.

Thank You!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

datatech
Frequent Visitor

Hi,  did you get a solution to this issue?

Tomasgaudino
Regular Visitor

Isn't any news about this issue? It's happening to me right now and i can't find the solution! please, helppppp

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,192)