Level: Powered On
Accepted Solution

Date from SQL Azure db is not displaying in app.

Hey everyone,

I have an app that is a form that connects to and populates a SQL Azure table. I have a date/time picker on the form that is successfully updating the record in the table however on my details screen in the app, it is not showing the date/time info, it is blank. The colum is formatted as datetime in SQL.  Any ideas? I tried creating a new blank app from data from the table and it is blank there as well after powerapps creates the standard app. 

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft Employee

Re: Date from SQL Azure db is not displaying in app.

This fix has been deployed to all regions. You should no longer see this issue.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

I am having the same problem across multiple apps and multiple tables and databases. Anything with a datetime value doesn't seem to display properly although I can see it in the source table that there is data.

Hey XenophonD,  is this just recent for you as well? I swore this was working on my app previously but wasn't sure if a change i made affected it. I just checked another of my apps and it is not working either. A recent new bug?

VERY recent. I'm actually opening an issue with Microsoft about it because everything was working perfectly fine last week. I think we are each other's confirmation that this is an issue out of our control.

Ok great, thanks for confirming. Please let me know if you hear of a resolution. 

They confirmed that other customers are seeing the same problem related to SQL databases. So it's definitely not just us.

Level 10

Level 8

Here as well...
Level 10

Wall of silence form Microsoft...

Any input from @CarlosFigueira or @audrieg or @v-micsh-msft?

[ Edited ]

I've been working with Microsoft on this the past few days and they told us the made a change to the SQL connectors but did a roll back to at least our environment and tried to confirm with them if it was everyone or not. It sounded like they rolled back the U.S.'s environment to a SQL connector version that shouldn't negatvely affect the datetime fields. I assume the issue still exists for some of you.