cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wzoet

Becoming ISV Studio admin user

Hi,

We are developing a certified PowerAutomate connector (non-microsoft publisher).

Our connector was just merged into the dev environment and now we should set several values and upload the connector icon to the ISV Studio.

Unfortunately, when I go to isvstudio.powerapps.com, it informs me that I have no access.

The documentation states the following:

To be an admin in ISV Studio, your Azure Active Directory account must be configured as an app owner in Partner Center for their publisher account. Once you get the admin access, you'll be able to give more users access to ISV Studio from the studio directly.

I am a global admin for our Azure AD tenant as well for microsoft partner center, but I can't find where to configure this.

Could someone tell me the procedure for this, or point me to an url where it is outlined?

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
sat1

I'm having the same problem. Has the answer been discovered yet?

wzoet

As far as I can remember it was granting myself the right access in the partner portal (partner.microsoft.com) 

Go to Account Settings, My access and then allow access to "Marketplace offers".

Please note: the partner program portal as well as the ISV Studio do not work in Safari. Parts of the page will load, but other required parts stay blank.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,084)