cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melamri
Frequent Visitor

Broken Custom Connector connection

Hello,

I hope to post the question on the right forum.

I had a pretty weird scenario today. I have a Custom Connector that has been working fine for a few weeks, and it suddenly broke today with the error "AADSTS7000215: Invalid client secret is provided".

My first thought was to check if my secret key has expired on my AAD. I was surprised that the key did not expire at all. I updated my Custom Connector with the same configuration, and I was able to authenticate my custom connector without any problem.

Can anyone guide me to the real cause of the problem and why a simple update of the custom connector solved the problem?

1 REPLY 1
CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

Hey @melamri ,

You might want to use the Flow Studio(AKA Power Studio) -> In Flow studio if you click on the broken connection and select connection JSON and might get the excat reason for the Error.

I had used this tool a long time back and got to know that for my broken connection the reason was -> Failed to refresh access token for service.

Or you can create a support ticket and they will help you investigate the problem.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,705)