cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bob53050
Frequent Visitor

Build custom connector using Openapi 2.0 document with policies

Hi all,

Is there a way to add policies to an Openapi 2.0 document that can be used for build a custom connector?

I found some information on the following:

Authorization header using HTTP via on-premise datagateway which I will work on to add but I wanted to check if there is a way to add this Add Header type policy to the Openapi 2.0 document.

Thanks for any help,

Bob

2 REPLIES 2
thazlett
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Bob,

Could you please provide some additional clarification? What scenario are you trying to achieve? Thanks.

I am trying to place entries in an Openapi 2.0 document that I am building to get me as close to completion as possible as I build a custom connector from it.

This document will be used a number of times as this is a custom connector that will connect the the on-premise data gateway and then to a vendor supplied Web api.

They built it using older technology so there isn't an Openapi 2.0 document that exists for building these custom connectors.

I am check if there is Openapi 2.0 syntax that will add a policy to the custom connector for setting an Authorization header.

Thanks for your reply,

Bob

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,998)