cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAWilson
Resolver I
Resolver I

Custom Connector Code Preview - Cannot Enable Code

I am currently trying to create several custom connectors which will utilize the new Code functionality.  I was able to create a connector this morning and set the Code Enabled to true and it worked.  Since then though every time I toggle Code Enabled to true and click Update connector I receive an error. 

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '5c55a5e7-72ee-4c1f-a7b0-a2832a3eb74e'.

I initially assumed it may be something within my connector causing the issue so I create a new blank connector with nothing in it other than a simple action.  I am also attempting to enable the code using just the sample code provided by default to ensure it's not my code causing any issues.  After attempting this several times I tried it out on a second environment and I get the same issue.  Is anyone aware if there are issues going on with this feature?

Thanks,

Rick

RAWilson_0-1629913641732.png

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I asked a SME to answer this question.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I was told this might have been fixed. Can you please retry?

Unfortunately it's still not working, just tried in both my environments again with brand new custom connectors 😞

RAWilson_0-1630069840606.png

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I will get to you on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,635)