cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAWilson
Resolver I
Resolver I

Custom Connector Code Preview - Cannot Enable Code

I am currently trying to create several custom connectors which will utilize the new Code functionality.  I was able to create a connector this morning and set the Code Enabled to true and it worked.  Since then though every time I toggle Code Enabled to true and click Update connector I receive an error. 

Encountered internal server error. The tracking Id is '5c55a5e7-72ee-4c1f-a7b0-a2832a3eb74e'.

I initially assumed it may be something within my connector causing the issue so I create a new blank connector with nothing in it other than a simple action.  I am also attempting to enable the code using just the sample code provided by default to ensure it's not my code causing any issues.  After attempting this several times I tried it out on a second environment and I get the same issue.  Is anyone aware if there are issues going on with this feature?

Thanks,

Rick

RAWilson_0-1629913641732.png

4 REPLIES 4
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I asked a SME to answer this question.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I was told this might have been fixed. Can you please retry?

Unfortunately it's still not working, just tried in both my environments again with brand new custom connectors 😞

RAWilson_0-1630069840606.png

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

I will get to you on this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,005)