cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaguke
Frequent Visitor

Custom Connector Oauth2 token endpoint call limit?

Hello Everyone, 

I've not been able to find this answer online so I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out  🙂 

We have a few flows running within our company and they use a custom connector. The program they are connected to announced they are changing their API limits. 

One of these changes is a limit to the amount of token endpoint calls you can do (using OAuth2 authentication) 

• Maximum of 200 token endpoint calls per API key, per user, per day. You must not request new access token more than once every 10 minutes. You can only request for a new access token after 570 seconds from the time you successfully received the previous access token

Does anyone know if this will become an issue for my custom connector, and if so, is there a way to fix/update this so we can continue using our custom connector? 

Thank you very much in advance 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
SameerCh
Power Automate
Power Automate

The platform will ask for access tokens in the following cases--

(1) When the connection is created

(2) When the access token has expired

So, if the access token is valid for 1h, the platform will renew the access token in 1h (for a max of 24 times a day). But, if your access token is valid for only 10m, it will be renewed more frequently.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (20,940)