cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flavioPBadmin
Helper I
Helper I

Custom connectors does not show actions

Hi everyone! I am having a problem with custom connector, it does not show any actions when added to a flow.

The custom connector enable me to change the OtherMails property through Graph API

When used through the test section it gives out the proper results, we input the Object ID and the email that we want to have in the OtherEmails. It works, perfectly changing / setting the users OtherMails property on AzureAd.

A have confirmed the connector is properly configured and the connection is made.

The problem is when I try to use this custom connector there is no actions to be used.

I have tried to recreate it by exporting the JSON as suggested in another thread, but that did not yield any results.

Any ideas? Is it policies related? I ask because I am stumped on how to configure a policy for a connector like this.

Any help or suggestions would be welcome.

The action after running, with a confirmed success on the AZUREADThe action after running, with a confirmed success on the AZUREAD

The action after running, with a confirmed success on the AZUREADThe action after running, with a confirmed success on the AZUREAD

The action on the test pageThe action on the test page

But no actions are availableBut no actions are available

THe connection is establishedTHe connection is established

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The solution involved changing to important and waiting a day. For whatever reason I changed it, didn't show, came back the next day and it was there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Syndicate_Admin! Can you show us the actions that you have configured in the Connector Definition?

Screenshot (167).pngScreenshot (166).pngScreenshot (165).png

The solution involved changing to important and waiting a day. For whatever reason I changed it, didn't show, came back the next day and it was there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,352)