cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
citizenCo-durr
Frequent Visitor

Customer Voice 'send a survey' - connector bug - valid email address rejected as invalid

I have found a bug with the 'Send a Survey' action on the Customer Voice connector for Power Automate. 

When I specify the 'to' field with an email address that has a '+' in it, the connector returns a response that "Paramter with name Id contains invalid email address". 

The connector works fine when the email address does not have a + in it. Screenshots below for both scenarios. 

To compare with using the Customer Voice website directly, I can enter and sent an email with a plus in. This makes me think this is a bug with the connector specifically. 

Plus aliasing is a valid way to specify an email address - even Exchange Online supports it now. 

I would like this bug fixed so I can deploy my flow and surveying power app. I cannot see any viable workarounds here (apart from just accepting the risk not doing communicating with some customers, which is not acceptable). 

Best regards,

Tom

Works fine: 

citizenCodurr_2-1642688421184.png

Doesn't work fine: 

citizenCodurr_3-1642688484468.png

citizenCodurr_0-1642687969740.png

citizenCodurr_1-1642687990988.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,344)