cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VictorTek
Frequent Visitor

Deleting a Connection using a flow

So currently I am creating a powerapp that uses a custom connector for an API. The api requires a token that refreshes every hour. Currently the token is used to create a connection in the Dataverse.

This connection is created from the custom connector. I made a flow that repeats every hour and creates a new connection with a new API key that is used. The issue with this is that the old connection stays there while a new one is added. I want my flow to automatically delete any existing connections before or after creating a new one.

In the screenshots, the one shows the "Remove connection as admin" flow part that I used but that doesnt work, even though it says flow ran successfully. I used all Remove connections in the flow and none work.

How can I make a flow that deletes connections on its own?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Users online (2,049)