cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Export/Import Solution Failing - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.ConnectorService.GetBackEndServiceAbstract(IBusinessEntity connector)

Hi,

I've built a couple of quite a large solution which relied on some custom connectors I'd created in an environment. I decided now the solution is so large and about to go into production to create a new 365 E5 developer sandbox. I've packaged up my connectors into a solution to start moving them into the sandbox to use as a dev/test environment. I can then move other solutions over which rely on them (I'll probably have to re-add all steps, I'm aware).

This solution is very simple, 2 custom connectors point at my api's with an environment variable pointing to the base url of the api. The 2 environment variables are included.

When I try and import using the Power Platform solution import I get told it's importing but nothing happens. Switching to the classic mode, an error gets reported and I am able to download the attached log. 

Any idea's how I can import/export this (I don't want the same issue going back to live)

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,675)