cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scarpintero
Frequent Visitor

No puedo recuperar ni consumir datos en powerapps de una api expuesta creada en Visual Studio Code para Business Central.

Buenas tardes.

He creado un conector personalizado en powerapps asociándolo a una api expuesta creada en Visual Studio Code para Power Apps. Sin embargo, no puedo recuperar ni consumir los datos en PowerApps tras crear una página tipo lista y agregando los datos correspondientes al conector. En la fórmula de PowerApps empleo la siguiente función:

Pruebalisthistalbventa.Getpruebalisthistalbventa("4f10685f-de79-4e3c-a581-ff5cba591b97").value

Dónde pruebalisthistalbventa es el nombre del conector, getpruebalistahistalbventa es el id del conector, el id qué es el de la empresa de Business Central y .value para recuperar los datos.

Espero vuestras respuestas para solucionar este tema, ya que no consigo resolverlo.

Muchas gracias.

Sergio

5 REPLIES 5
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Are you getting any error when you try to retrieve data? What is the error message? What is your data source. Please check your connection and data source.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Buenos días.

El origen de datos es un conector personalizado originado a partir de una página api creado en Visual Studio Code para Business Central (Sales Shipment Header).

Al poner la siguiente fórmula, la cual he cambiado el .value por & value, me devuelve el siguiente error (se esperaba un valor Table)

Fórmula: Pruebalisthistalbventa.Getpruebalisthistalbventa("4f10685f-de79-4e3c-a581-ff5cba591b97") & value

Error:

scarpintero_0-1625639196245.png

He comprado la conexión y no me da error en probar el conector, aunque en la respuesta de la definición no me aparecen los campos que he creado en la api. He puesto en el encabezado lo mismo que me aparece en la página de probar y en el cuerpo no me deja poner lo mismo que me aparece cuando pruebo el conector porque sobrepasa el límite de caracteres permitidos.

scarpintero_1-1625639196259.png

scarpintero_2-1625639196278.png

scarpintero_3-1625639196282.png

¿Cómo tengo que proceder y actuar para poder ver y recuperar los datos de la api en powerapps?

Gracias.

Sergio

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, the images are pixelated and I can't see anything in them. Can you please repost higher resolution photos? Without the photos the translated text is difficult to understand.

Ok, sorry. I write in English and I send you new photos.

Good Morning.

The data source is a custom connector originated from an api page created in Visual Studio Code for Business Central (Sales Shipment Header).

When I put the following formula, which I have changed the .value to & value, it returns the following error (a Table value was expected)

Formula: 
Pruebalisthistalbventa.Getpruebalisthistalbventa("4f10685f-de79-4e3c-a581-ff5cba591b97") & value

scarpintero_0-1625641610071.png

I have compared the connection and it does not give me an error in testing the connector, although in the response of the definition the fields that I have created in the api do not appear. I have put in the header the same thing that appears in the test page and in the body it does not let me put the same thing that appears to me when I test the connector because it exceeds the limit of allowed characters.

scarpintero_1-1625641846979.png

scarpintero_2-1625641909393.png

scarpintero_3-1625641985789.png

How do I have to proceed and act to be able to see and retrieve the api data in powerapps?

Thanks.

Sergio

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for posting the updated screenshots. I think your response may not be correctly defining the format powerapps is looking for. Web search with the error "powerapps table value was expected" and see if any of the results is applicable to you.

Since I work on connectors, I will let powerapps team to help you from here.

Best Regards.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,637)