Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Momansour
Microsoft
Microsoft

Problem with Azure Devops connector for Pull request URL

Hi,

Background:

I have created a power automate workflow so that whenever there is a pull request on our repo in Azure Devops, it sends a message to our team channel with the PR link.

Expected: The message gets a parsed URL that points to the PR.

Current solution: The URL is pointing towards a JSON response page and is not parsed (not clickable).

I can't publish the flow as it is confidential data but it is composed of one trigger block (Azure Devops) and one action block (Microsoft Teams)

4 REPLIES 4
JakubPawlinski

Exactly same issue, getting 

https://<COMPANY>.visualstudio.com/<id1>/_apis/git/repositories/<id2>/pullRequests/<ID>
instead of:
https://dev.azure.com/<COMPANY>/<PROJECT>/_git/<REPO>/pullrequest/<ID>
JakubPawlinski

Try switching to html with </> button and creating URL manually, you should have repo-id and pr-id there

Momansour
Microsoft
Microsoft

yup, that's what I have been doing

o-wb
Microsoft
Microsoft

I'm hitting the same problem. @JakubPawlinski what do you mean by the < / > button?

I also tried constructing the URL by creating variables early on in the workflow: for OrganizationName, ProjectName and RepositoryName. However, the expression I came up with to set these variables didn't work since there appears to be no way to grab the parameters you set in the trigger, and things like OrganizationName are set this way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,231)