cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
ThomasDK
Resolver II
Resolver II

The API operation 'CreateTeam' requires the property 'body' to be of type 'String' but is of type 'Object'.'

So I moved my working flow to a new tenant and discovered that MFA was required and found out that I must make a Custom Connector which can store logins and thus handle MFA.

The great news: I have made the CC and the Team gets created using the connector in the flow (Test in the CC also is succesful)

The bad news: I get the error below and the rest of my flow fails:

The API 'iw-20graph-20connector-5f6488149dd6d8968a-5f670f56d6dd614cb0' returned an invalid response for workflow operation 'Create_a_Microsoft_Team' of type 'OpenApiConnection'. Error details: 'The API operation 'CreateTeam' requires the property 'body' to be of type 'String' but is of type 'Object'.'

 

 

The Error in GUI:

ThomasDK_0-1640795265177.png

 

 

Now, I have searched this board for answers and seen some posts like mine, but the answers does not help me. I hope you can give a clue, so I can get it to work. The error saies that the body should be of type "String" and not "Object". Is that determined by the header, which is configured like this in the CC:

ThomasDK_2-1640795557192.png

 

I even created a policy to force this header (it made no difference):

ThomasDK_3-1640795636276.png

 

Then I looked in the swagger editor to see if the code had been changed. It looks fine and the "scheme" is set to "String", as can be seen here:

 

ThomasDK_1-1640795455377.png

 

 

I hope you can tell me what is wrong with my API response.

 

Best regards,

Thomas

 

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have now resolved this by removing my custom connector from the flow and adding it again. I think that I also could have disconnected and reconnected the connector under "Connectors".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ThomasDK
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi all,

 

I still haven't found a solution to this problem. It's probably a small thing, but I can't see what is wrong.

 

Br,

Thomas

I have now resolved this by removing my custom connector from the flow and adding it again. I think that I also could have disconnected and reconnected the connector under "Connectors".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,568)