cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DBI-DEV

The provided 'Http' action URI '*sanitized*' is not valid

Hey everyone,

I'm now using Power Automate to call Power BI REST API with oauth2 authentication, but I got into trouble after I got the access token to use it. 

20220203131653.png

As the screenshot shown below, I already got the access token successful while the value of the access token seems to be encrypted when I use it as input by default, which makes it impossible for the next step to use the access token to execute the API.

20220203132036.png

Anything wrong? How do I fix this? Any solution would be appreciated! 

3 REPLIES 3
Ethan_Pan

Facing the same issue 

Ali123
Helper I
Helper I

Issue solved in my case i was given some space after access token, i removed everything and put again Bearer "Access_token"

Issue solved

If you post a access token in the flow,  the real token actually passed to the destination

but for safety reason I guess,   Microsoft blocked your access token as "sanitized"  from the Log

So if the log saids "URI '*sanitized*' is not valid"    It means your real token is not valid.     

try to play around with your header or body . make sure you put everything necessary and only necessary in it

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,149)