Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Use custom connector in a Power App - $filter issue

Hello,
I have built custom connector to return table of info by filtering one of the values in the table.
I have attached custom connector test view to show how I can get information and how I need to do filtering.
What I can't achieve is to do filtering in Power App.  I would like to have an input text field where I could write values to filter binCode, but I can't find to get right syntax for that.
BC_SWMS.GetBins("eea6a776-84bb-ea11-a2c0-00155d370916","binCode eq 'S03010103'").value
In one screen shot I just write $filter values in "" and it works, but it is static - I need to have filtering from the app.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,503)