Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Gerard
Level: Powered On

Book a room can't post item

Hi Guys,

I can't get the Book a Room app to book a room. The Get statement is working perfectly and I can see all availible rooms, but once I try to book a room I'm getting an error in the following lines

If(!BookForMeeting;
    Office365.V2CalendarPostItem(MyCalendar; User().FullName & "'s Booking"; StartDateTimeUTC; EndDateTimeUTC;
    {RequiredAttendees:RoomsGallery.Selected.Email; Location: ThisItem.Name; Importance: "Normal"; ShowAs: "Busy"});

where the error is: Office365.V2CalendarPostItem failed; The method V2CalendarPostItem has an invalid value for parameter table.

The error is (probably) in the RoomsGallery.

I have no clue what's wrong here

Kind regards, Gerard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gerard

Re: Book a room can't post item -SOLVED-

Problem solved Smiley Happy

As we have a Dutch Ofice 365 subscription the language settings were giving me troubles.

"Calendar" is called "Agenda" in dutch. So changing DisplayName = "Calendar" into DisplayName = "Agenda" solved my problem.

Gerard

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Book a room can't post item

Hi @Gerard,

Which control's which property does the formula you posted belong to? Is this happening every time you book a room? How you made sure that you have connected all connector successfully?

Capture.PNG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Gerard

Hi Mona, thanks for replying.

All the connections seem to work (see screenshot). The Office365.GetRoomLists works as I can see the available rooms.

The post method If(!BookForMeeting;
    Office365.V2CalendarPostItem(MyCalendar; User().FullName & "'s Booking"; StartDateTimeUTC; EndDateTimeUTC;
    {RequiredAttendees:RoomsGallery.Selected.Email; Location: ThisItem.Name; Importance: "Normal"; ShowAs: "Busy"});

fails because there's something wrong with the RoomsGallery (See screenshot)

The error translates roughly: The method Office365.V2CalendarPostItem has an invalid value for parameter table.

Gerard

Gerard

Problem solved Smiley Happy

As we have a Dutch Ofice 365 subscription the language settings were giving me troubles.

"Calendar" is called "Agenda" in dutch. So changing DisplayName = "Calendar" into DisplayName = "Agenda" solved my problem.

Gerard

lars_k
Level: Power Up

Sorry for being a little daft, but where can I change that?

I can't seem to find it in the "Book a room" app.

denni76

hi guys,

i've the same problem... i'm trying to change the name but i i'm not understanding where i have to change the displayname...

anyone can help me ?

thanks a lot

Mario_Godoy

Alguem para ajudar?

MaNutella

Can you PLEASE tell us where you changed the DisplayName?

thank you!!!