cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas4
Level: Power Up

Flow: Office 365 unauthenticated

Hello,

I am unable to use Office 365 as a connector in Flow.

If I try to connect Office 365 (or Office 365 Outlook) to a Flow, I get the following Error message:

Überprüfen Sie Ihre Kontoinformationen und/oder Berechtigungen, und versuchen Sie es noch mal. Details: Error from token exchange: Runtime call was blocked because connection has error status: Enabled| Error, and office365 is in the block list. Connection errors: [ParameterName: token, Error: Code: Unauthenticated, Message: 'This connection is not authenticated.']

In "Connections" clicking on the Details of Office 365 Outlook I read the status "This connection is not authenticated".

I can connect to Outlook.com and other Apps not related to Office or Microsoft.

I have a valid Office 365 version, I know my password is correct, so I am a bit confused.

I am looking for an answer!
Thanks in advance!

Best,

Thomas

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Flow: Office 365 unauthenticated

Hi @Thomas4 ,

Based on the error message that you mentioned, I think there is something authentication issue with the Office 365 Outlook connection you added within your flow.

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please consider take a try to update the connection within your flow with your proper Office 365 work or school account rather than personal account, then check if the issue is solved.

More details about updating connection within flow, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/add-manage-connections#update-a-connection

Note: Currently, when you create a connection to Office 365 Outlook connector within MS Flow, please use your Office 365 work or school account, rather than your personal account.

In addition, please also make sure that your O365 mailbox that has the REST API enabled. Accounts on a dedicated (on-premise) mail server or accounts that are sandbox (test) accounts may also see an error. There are some known limits/issues with Office 365 Outlook connector, please check the following article for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#known-issues-and-limitations

Also please consider take a try to re-create a new connection to Office 365 Outlook connector within your flow with your proper Office 365 work or school account, then check if the issue still exists.

Note: Please also make sure that your Office 365 license for your Office 365 account has not been expired.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 249 members 5,451 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: