cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinbgt
Level: Powered On

How to Connect to Slack

I'm trying to setup the Slack connector. It says "Apologies, but you are not authorized to install Microsoft Power Apps + Flow. If you’d like, you can message one of your admins and ask them to install this app." When I go to the Slack apps directory there is no app called "Microsoft Power Apps + Flow" that I can request to be added. Is there any guidance I can pass on to the Slack workspace administrator to follow to enable this app?

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How to Connect to Slack

Hi @colinbgt,

Would you please share a screenshot of the error message ?

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
SChowla

I have the same issue. You get attached message in screenshot saying to install the power apps + FLow. But when u go to Slack to search and install, you cannot find anything relating to it.

SChowla

BarbaraP
Level: Power Up

Hi, 

I have the same issue - help would be very much appreciated! 

Thanks

anthonyweddle

I am also running into this issue when sharing the app with new users. I am able to access it directly without issue. 

@colinbgt wrote:

I'm trying to setup the Slack connector. It says "Apologies, but you are not authorized to install Microsoft Power Apps + Flow. If you’d like, you can message one of your admins and ask them to install this app." When I go to the Slack apps directory there is no app called "Microsoft Power Apps + Flow" that I can request to be added. Is there any guidance I can pass on to the Slack workspace administrator to follow to enable this app?

Highlighted
WillofBaltimore

Having same issue -- need help on what to offer to the admin on how to enable. They've tried.

dominicp11