Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Patrick_Blanc
Level: Power Up

connector

Hi everyone 

Am I the only one who has troubles when creating a new custom connector for a webapi based on Azure AD authentication ?

First when i configure my connector, I received this error message :

Failure passed to redirect url. error=invalid_request error_description=AADSTS90009: Application '' is requesting a token for itself. This scenario is supported only if resource is specified using the GUID based App Identifier. 

Then if I copy paste the Object ID from my Azzure AD app registration and remove the URI, then the message is 

Failure passed to redirect url. error=invalid_resource error_description=AADSTS50001: The application named ... was not found in the tenant named .... This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You might have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

For info, i am tenant admin and I consent the application permissions in AAD.

I also follow this post to see if it works but get the exact two messages above.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/custom-connectors/azure-active-directory-authentication

Thanks for your help

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Patrick_Blanc

Re: connector

Solved, I set the wrong app uri in the configuration of the connector.

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Patrick_Blanc

Solved, I set the wrong app uri in the configuration of the connector.

Regards

ghrimm
Level: Powered On

Is your custom connector still working? How did you configure your Custom Connector Security settings, specifically the Resource URL?