cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
topness
Level: Powered On

AI Builder - Form Processing - Couldn't analyze documents. Try again later.

I'm trying to test out the AI Builder for Form Processing.  I've tried simple PDF's and simle PNG scans of the same form.  For each model, after clicking Analyze, I get a message "Couldn't analyze documents. Try again later."   I've tried it over several days, but the model never trains.  Has anybody gotten it to work?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff mustlaz
PowerApps Staff

Re: AI Builder - Form Processing - Couldn't analyze documents. Try again later.

Thank you Topness,

Your video helped me figure out what's going on. You go above the limit of 4MB per data set you provide. Please try with only the first 5 image documents and it should work fine.

In the meantime, we're improving our wording inside the model creation flow to be more explicit about the limitations which are for the whole dataset:

• It is 4 MB maximum (file sizes aggregated).  We're going to increase this limit in the upcoming weeks.
  • It is 50 pages maximum (all documents aggregated as well).

And thank you for the hint about fillable PDF, I'll forward the information.

Regards

35 REPLIES 35
ocalaf-mediapro

Same here, when would be a good moment to analyze? Smiley Frustrated

ocalaf-mediapro

I'm getting a status error 404 for https://graph.windows.net/me/thumbnailPhoto?api-version=1.6 and also: "Failed to load resource: net::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED" for https://browser.pipe.aria.microsoft.com/Collector/3.0/?qsp=true&content-type=application%2Fbond-comp...here_is_a_key_which_I_prefer_not_to_share&client-time-epoch-millis=1560615356478&time-delta-to-apply-millis=2108

Are you getting the same errors? Maybe the problems are there, anyways I don't know how to fix this. Smiley Sad

topness

I'm also getting GET https://graph.windows.net/me/thumbnailPhoto?api-version=1.6 404 (Not Found) when the model loads.  I'm also getting this when it loads: 

Refused to execute script from 'https://make.powerapps.com/e/Default-ea7f704e-aaa4-4dd8-9bec-8654a814fc02/aibuilder/models/<GUID>/pd...' because its MIME type ('text/html') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.

Which might actually be a 404 too.

Sevket

Doesn't work for me either, any news/updates on this?

PowerApps Staff mustlaz
PowerApps Staff

The error isn't explicit and the AI Builder team is improving that soon.

In the meantime, please check that the input documents you provide respect the current limitations of the service as per the documentation.

• Set of input documents provided should not exceed 4 MB. (This size limit will be increased soon).
  • Documents should not contain more than 50 pages.
  • Make sure your administrator has assigned you a security role with all organization privileges over the entity Note from Core Records, and read privilege over the entity you are using to select object names.
RichL136

I'm getting the same error.  I've tried in multiple browsers and on multiple days, to make sure it wasn't a temporary glitch.  I've also verified my PDF sizes total less than 1mb for all sample PDF's combined, per the MS documentation.  And I've verified I have the proper access rights in D365 to Core Records in the Note entity.  

PowerApps Staff mustlaz
PowerApps Staff

Draft models that failed analysis aren't being correctly recovered. It is recommended to delete those drafts and start building another model from scratch.

RichL136

Hi Mustlaz.  I've spent some more time trying to get this to work.  My company has a Prod, Test and Sandbox environment and I've tried in all 3.  Always, I get the same error.  I've tried with different PDF documents.  And I've tried deleting my existing failed AI models and starting from scratch.  Always the same error. 

topness

Same here.  I'm in a trial tenant, I've tried the default env and a new environment.  I've reloaded my documents (a simple form scanned to PNG and several filled PDF's).  Both continue to return "Couldn't analyze documents. Try again later." after analyzing in a new model.  For reference, the files I'm using are here on Github.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

SecondImage

PowerApps Monthly Community Call

Next Wednesday, September 18th at 8am PDT

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 186 members 4,819 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: