cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jotap45
Level: Powered On

Re: AI Builder - Form Processing - Couldn't analyze documents. Try again later.

Did that and now works! Same PDFs. 

Unfortunately, it the form processing didn't work for the intention I had which is to recognizes checkboxes, so I could map it to boolean fields.

But was surprised to see it recognized handwriting almost perfectly.

Can't wait to see how this evolves!

PowerApps Staff JoeF-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Hi @jotap45, good to see you got it to work. Checkboxes are not currently supported. Would it be possible for you to share the PDFs that you tried so that the team can troobleshout why they were not recognized?

This ask also goes for @KeesToor, if there is a way you can anonymyze those PDF and share them with me, we can look into more details into the recognition issue. 

Thanks!

topness

@JoeF-MSFT I've been trying to get the AI Builder to recognize tables in forms.  I've been iterating on the format of my document and landed on a pretty plain format that is close to what's in the announcement blog.  I've found that the AI builder is inconsistent in detecting the table during Analyze and even when it is detected, inconsistent on detecting the table during actual use.  Can you provide guidance on how to best use this feature?  My docs are here.

Chandrasekaran
Level: Power Up

Hi All

I uploaded the PDFs with different templates and when try to analyze, AI Builder couldnt analyze and it throws an error "Couldn't analyze documents. try again later." 

Based on the above, i have few questions

1. Is it mandatory to have sample template to analyze? if yes, it is more like text/location grabber, where most of the OCR tools doing rather than AI/ML concepts

2. Is this feature in roadmap, if  yes, when this will be available.

3. Also, when this preview available across the globe (Currently it is available only in US and Europe regions)

Thanks

Chandrasekaran C N

PowerApps Staff JoeF-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

Thanks @topness for providing the documents. This greatly help us. Smiley Happy  We will have a look to see what is the issue.

Hi @Chandrasekaran, thanks for trying out AI Builder. Today for each different document template, you need to create a different model. AI Builder will extract the table and key value pairs that you want to, and not just return all the raw text in an unstructured way. I encourage you to try with one template and share your impressions! 

We recently went into preview, we will announce availability in more regions further down the road. Which region are you interested in having AI Builder available?

Highlighted
topness

@JoeF-MSFT  I think I can provide the ID's for the models I trained with thses docs (and the other iterations, if it helps).

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

FirstImage

Power Platform World Tour

Coming to a city near you

thirdimage

PowerApps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

FourthImage

Join PowerApps User Group!!

Connect, share, and learn with your peers year-round

SecondImage

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Users Online
Currently online: 215 members 4,639 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: