cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fess
Level: Powered On

AI Builder - multiple form processing

I believe AI builder will require model built for each type of form to extract the relevant information. Would it be possible to allow the user to select from a range of prebuilt models for extraction in the powerapp? Say I have 2 different models because I expect 2 different types of forms only, would it be possible for the user to select the suitable model in the app before processing or does it have to be hard coded by the developer and I would have to build 2 versions of the app? I'm new to powerapps so apologies if this is obvious. Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
v-yutliu-msft
Level 10

Re: AI Builder - multiple form processing

Hi @fess ,

Do you want to use rebuilt model of ai builder insted of creating by yorself?

Of course Yes.

After you successfully train your model, you have to publish it if you want to make it available. All users in your current environment will be able to use your published model when you publish it.

So, if there has been published model in your current environmet, you could use it directly.

Here's a doc about it for your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ai-builder/publish-model#when-should-i-publish-my-model

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Phoebe Liu

fess

What if there are multiple models? Can the user select which model to apply in the same app, or do I have to make multiple apps??? Thanks.

fess

@v-yutliu-msft Here's the sequence of events to make it clear because I don't think the question has been understood:

1. User accesses power app to upload pdf document and get results

2. At this point, can the user select any published model in the app to apply to get results? Or is the user restricted to the model published with the power app???

Thanks!