cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamsjodin
Level: Power Up

Book a Room Template

Hi

I have tried to create a app from the Book a Room Template, and it kind of works.

It does not show all the available rooms from our different lists, if I have about 40-50 free rooms in a list in outlook I only get about 5-10 in the app. Has anyone else encountered this?

/Adam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Book a Room Template

Hi @adamsjodin,

Please create a new app and test if you could see your room list directly. In the new app, insert a Gallery control. 

With the gallery control selected, access the Items property in the function bar. Start typing in the name of your custom connector and it should come up in the list of available options. Choose GetRoomLists. The final value should be something like: 
'name of your connector'.GetRoomLists()

From the galleries property pane, choose the Name field from the list of available options.
SelectField.png

About functions you could use for Office365 Outlook connector, please see:

Regards,
Mona
Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @adamsjodin,

Please create a new app and test if you could see your room list directly. In the new app, insert a Gallery control. 

With the gallery control selected, access the Items property in the function bar. Start typing in the name of your custom connector and it should come up in the list of available options. Choose GetRoomLists. The final value should be something like: 
'name of your connector'.GetRoomLists()

From the galleries property pane, choose the Name field from the list of available options.
SelectField.png

About functions you could use for Office365 Outlook connector, please see:

Regards,
Mona
Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
jaleefpk
Level: Powered On

i am stuck on below while creating book a room application ,is it required to have skye for business online ,we have it on premise 

Capture.JPG