Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ChrisHH
Level: Powered On

Changing screen size without changing object size

Hey,

So I have been developing a pretty heavy app in PowerApps which contains multiple screens and many objects. The app started off using a 4:3 ratio (We were embedding the app in the window of a site), however we would now like to expand the size so that we can add more objects around what we have already created and eventually change the size to give us a full screen application.

The issue I am having is when you change the screen size it stretches everything to fit the new screen size where in reality all I need is to extend the screen canvas (e.g. Like you can do in Paint) to allow more room.

Is this possible or is there an easier way of doing this?

As I said, I have a very high amount of objects that would need resizing and moving to re-create what I have already created which could take me days of work.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Changing screen size without changing object size

No, based on what I cal tell.

A possible workaorund should be:

Group all the controls under the current screen, then re-configure the grouped size, making some new space for the wanted controls, then Un-Group them if needed.

60.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.