cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhiran
Level: Powered On

Display SharePoint List valiues

Hi All,

I am trying to build a blank powerapp which connects to a SharePoint list which has 2 columns, Title and Options (Multi Select). The purpose of the list is to build a list of option availabel for products

For example

Title, Options

Product A, Check 1,Check3

Product B, Check 2

On the powerapp I would like to have a dropdown which shows the products (acheived this) and then based on the selection I would like to show check boxs which have been indepdently added to be either on or off

Logically in my head the formula reads: For the dropdown selected value show the me the check box values I need to check. 

In my PowerApps formula: nothing!

Any help would be appreciated. 

Dhiran

4 REPLIES 4
bthibeault18

Re: Display SharePoint List valiues

Dhiran, if I understand correctly, you could follow this process and accomplish your goal:

1. Add all of the checkboxes to the form
  2. Set the corresponding checkboxes "Visible" property to If(dropdownoptionset.selected.value = "*the product*",true,false)

Let me know if this helps!

Bernie

Dhiran

Hi @bthibeault18,

Thanks for the reply.

That makes the checkbox visible if the product value is "hardcoded" to the property. I would like the IF statement to look at the SharePoint record for the Product to see if the checkbox should be automaticaly checked.

Highlighted
bthibeault18

Is the value needed for the checkbox associated with the Product in the SP list?

Dhiran

Thats is correct. The field is a multiselect choice field.