cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omarsalgado
Level: Powered On

Filtering and Sorting a gallery

Hello,

I have a gallery which displays data from a table, but the gallery does not have the typical heather with search and sorting buttons, how do I enable this type of heather for my gallery?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Filtering and Sorting a gallery

Hi @omarsalgado,

Could you please share a screenshot about your app's configuration?

Do you want to create a Gallery within a screen as below?3.JPG

The Searchbar and Sorting button are not options supported within Gallery control, they are both belongs to a screen template.

If you want to create a Gallery which has the typical heather with search and sorting buttons, I think you could consider create a List screen. Please take a try with the following workaround:

• Within PowerApps Studio for web, click Home-> New Screen-> List4.JPG

In addition, you could also consider take a try to generate an app from your table data source. Please check the following article for more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-started-create-from-data

when you generate an app from your Table data source, it would generate three screens automatically.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
omarsalgado
Level: Powered On

Re: Filtering and Sorting a gallery

Hello,

I can inser a new screen but I do not get the same heather like you do; so the search and sort buttons. Is this perhaps the tablet layout?

ScreenList.png