cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanchezCSG
Level 8

Meeting capture dont show my meetings

As title says, Im trying to use meeting capture template but the app dont show my meetings and dont know why.

I dont get any error at start so... I dont know what to do. And yes, I have meeting, I create 2 meeting for tomorrow, and friday.

Any advice? Im from Spain, maybe any language problem with the formulas?

thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Meeting capture dont show my meetings

Hi @SanchezCSG,

Creating the app from template directly does not mean that this app would function as expected with you connections. Please learn how to install and configure it with below links:

http://toddbaginski.com/blog/learn-all-about-the-meeting-capture-powerapps-sample-template/

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/new-office-templates-meeting-capture-quicktask-and-compan...

https://www.canviz.com/learn-all-about-the-meeting-capture-powerapps-sample-template/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
SanchezCSG
Level 8

These links and videos just say "open and save the app" and when I open the app doesnt show my meetings

PowerApps Staff C_Ian_Davis
PowerApps Staff

Hi,

The issue could be in the OnStart of the app. In it's current state, the app effectively makes a guess on what your calendar name is. Most people's calendar name will simply be "Calendar" so this is the string it uses. However, given that you're in Spain, it very well could be different.

Go to the OnStart property of the first page of the app. At/near the top you should see a line that says 

Set(MyCalendarID, LookUp(Office365.CalendarGetTables().value, DisplayName = "Calendar").Name)

I imagine that your DisplayName is probably not "Calendar". To see what the name should actually be, go to your Outlook calendar and see what calendars you have. Mine are "Calendar", "United States holidays", and "Birthdays". Whatever your calendar name is, change the DisplayName = "Calendar" piece to match the name you see in Outlook.

bbwilson14
Level: Powered On

Hello All,

I'm getting the same thing when I start the app. Followed the video just to try it out and it doesn't populate the meetings that I have in my calendar. All the connectors are there and are authenticated. My "Calendar" name is the default "Calendar". What am I missing?

Thanks!

GianWerpaSppa
Level: Power Up

Same with bbwilson14

This happened to one of my colleague.

I created the meetig capture and shared the app with my colleague and the meeting is showing blank.

Additional troubleshooting:

Tried to remove the connections then re-add them manually.

Re created the app on the colleague's end and the  meetings are still blank

Licenses were also correct.

Tangosue

I am also having the same issues as everyone here. My calendar name is "calendar", connections etc are all correct. Don't get why this isn't working...

npalmer610

Same issue here, despite following the steps and video tutorial. None of my meetings populate. Anyone have any luck figuring this out?