cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple lines display bug in powerapps

Hello,

I'm making an app on powerapps, linked to my SharePoint list. When the multiple lines entry column is displayed in powerapps, we can see the HTML code. It's a bug or there is a solution to change that ?

Regards,

Issue preview

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerAnalytics
Level: Powered On

Re: Multiple lines display bug in powerapps

Hi,

you should set the text-type to "only text" in your multiline SharePoint column.

After setting the text-type in your SharePoint column correctly you shouldn't see the HTML on PowerApps.

Best regards!

4 REPLIES 4
Microsoft Employee

Hello GentillePlume,

I don't think the issue is in the multiple lines, but rather in the fact that you bind data that contains (or may contain) HTML markup to a regular Text Label. I think replacing that Text Label with HTML Text control should resolve the issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Dinusc, and thank you for your reply !

But in my business compagny, employees fill this text input on SharePoint Online, this HTML isn't displayed on SharePoint, it's only displayed on PowerApps. And my employees don't have the skill and the time to write HTML.

There is an another solution ?

Regards,

Highlighted
PowerAnalytics
Level: Powered On

Hi,

you should set the text-type to "only text" in your multiline SharePoint column.

After setting the text-type in your SharePoint column correctly you shouldn't see the HTML on PowerApps.

Best regards!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, it's work !

Pity that we can't use the otther formats in PowerApps.

Regards