cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MaxTampa1
Level: Powered On

Power Apps SharePoint attachments limits .

I have a power app that uses a SharePoint lits.  I am only able to add attachments from inside the PowerApp. I am able to add as many attachments directly to the SharePoint list. In power apps I get a message (See picture) "max number of files reached". Is this the normal behavior? Is there a way to get around this error?

Thanks 

Max

PAError.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Power Apps SharePoint attachments limits .

Hi @MaxTampa1,

You can change the maximum number of files the control will accept by changing the MaxAttachments property of Attachment control. For more information, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-attachments

By default, the number is 6.

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft Employee

Hello @MaxTampa1,

The limitation is about the number of attachments that can be attached in a single step. You should be able to perform several steps to attach more items.

Hope this helps,

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MaxTampa1,

You can change the maximum number of files the control will accept by changing the MaxAttachments property of Attachment control. For more information, please refer to:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/controls/control-attachments

By default, the number is 6.

Capture.JPG

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.