cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Akseone
Level: Power Up

Power app displaying as completely blank after being published

I have created a basic data capture PowerApp that feeds data into a SharePoint list. Within edit mode it works as expected and I can use NewForm, EditForm and ViewForm. It stores the data and returns records when requested However when I use it from a published form the app just displays blank Screens. I am connected through share point using my credentials, I have also been teaching myself via Youtube so my terminology is probably way off to return what I need as I am not finding anything. Could anyone help point me to the correct documentation/tutorial on making sure the connection stays alive for All allowed users in published mode? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
AnaGeorgiev
Level: Powered On

Re: Power app displaying as completely blank after being published

Is your "Items" function set to your data source? This can make the data disappear out of edit mode.

All Replies
AnaGeorgiev
Level: Powered On

Is your "Items" function set to your data source? This can make the data disappear out of edit mode.

Akseone
Level: Power Up

Hi AnaGeorgiev Thank you for your prompt response. That seems to have been the issue. Such a tiny thing to miss! Thank you very much for your help. Regards