cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wassini
Level: Powered On

PowerApp opens the same item

Hi,

I have just started using PowerApps (long-time developer in Infopath), and I can't seem to figure out what is wron with my form.

I can create new items in my list, but when I try to open ANY entry, the form only shows the first entry ever created.

Where am I going to look to solve this?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Wassini

Re: PowerApp opens the same item

I have delete all and have started all over. Debugging would just take too many resources.

Highlighted
tuuman

EDIT: I assume you have a gallery view where you can select the item.

First you need to connect to the datasource both gallery and form. So on the form Datasource-field add your datasource name. Next on the Item-field add Gallery.Selected (Replace "Gallery" with the name that your gallery is named after.

This should work. Atleast this is the way I've done it and always worked.

4 REPLIES 4
AndySid
Level 8

Can you supply the formula you are using. Also are you opening the form from a Gallery?

Wassini

It is  a standard list.

I don't know how to to upload the form. I have just pressed the button "Customize forms".

Wassini

I have delete all and have started all over. Debugging would just take too many resources.

Highlighted
tuuman

EDIT: I assume you have a gallery view where you can select the item.

First you need to connect to the datasource both gallery and form. So on the form Datasource-field add your datasource name. Next on the Item-field add Gallery.Selected (Replace "Gallery" with the name that your gallery is named after.

This should work. Atleast this is the way I've done it and always worked.