hope you all are doing great job..
could you please guide on below two queries
1. How to find what are the places datasource was being used in App
2. How to copy all datasource names used in powerApp in one click
eg: suppose in the below I want to refer below datasources for above two questions.
1. you can't see where they are used. But you could disconnect the source if possible and then red flags will appear on all those places.
2. Not from the app. But you can go to the admin screen (from where you open your apps), go to your app and then to details. Select connections and/or flows. Here you can easily select the list, copy to excel and clean up to get only the data you need.
Hope this helps.
good information, thank you.
1. Also is there a way to see al the errors in single window in powerApps
2. I haven't found list in conncetions/flows as you said find the screenshot.
First maybe see if the app checker is giving anything meaningfull. If there is an error in the app, it should show it here as can be seen in below example.
Your have datadriven apps? So in Dynamics?
In canvas app you go to the PowerApps startpage, select app, go to the .., for more comments, select details and then you see the connections and flows in separate tabs. In your picture it seems you haven't got flows in your app, so go to the other tab to check the connections.
For errors you got the error checker, don't know if you can export these. Don't think so.