cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d3ell
Level: Powered On

PowerApps not loading

I have just done some minor amendments to an app which still isn’t complete but when I have tried to view this app on iOS or in a browser the app just seems to get stuck on the “opening” screen (see pic)

As far as I’m aware when I last worked on the app I haven’t changed anything except the layout of one of the forms and added a drop down selection in one of the forms (which I have done plenty of other times, so this shouldn’t be the issue)

Is there anyway that I can check why the app won’t load? When I’m in the app editor everything seems to work fine.

Any thoughts?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
d3ell

Re: PowerApps not loading

Thanks for your reply, no update available so I uninstalled the app and re-installed and now the app works.

I hadn’t thought that was worth doing as other apps within powerapps we’re still working so just assumed it was an issue with that seems as I was working on it when it stopped working.

Anyway, all seems good now. Thanks for the reply.
4 REPLIES 4
d3ell

Edit: this does work in the internet browser, but not the iOS app
d3ell

Bump

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Highlighted
PauwelsSven
Level 8

Hi,

Have you tried to update the powerapps application on your phone.

A collegue of me had the same issue and this resolved the problem.

Regards.

d3ell

Thanks for your reply, no update available so I uninstalled the app and re-installed and now the app works.

I hadn’t thought that was worth doing as other apps within powerapps we’re still working so just assumed it was an issue with that seems as I was working on it when it stopped working.

Anyway, all seems good now. Thanks for the reply.